Hockey Puck Accelerometer Kit
Product ID : SKU17275
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
As seen in our November 2014 issue of Nuts & Volts Magazine. Read the article at the link below!
Three-Axis Hockey Puck Accelerometer Data Logger by Ron Newton
The Hockey Puck Accelerometer is a compact digital g-force recorder. This low cost and highly accurate measuring instrument can be used in any number of ways. Here are just a few of the ways you can put this tiny recorder to work:
- Find out if your packages are being handled with care (or not!) by your shipping company.
- See if your crated animals are being well treated on airplane flights.
- Discover if the roadies are putting undue stresses on your musical instruments while on tour.
- See how many G's are being applied to the groceries in the trunk of your car.
- Tie it to the end of a string and see how many G's you can generate swinging it by hand.
The Hockey Puck Accelerometer is a fun and useful gadget for research, experimentation, and science projects. Order yours today!
- 1 – Two AAA Battery Holder
- 1 – 10 μF
- 1 – .1 μF
- 2 – 33 pF
- 1 – .1 vertical 10-pin
- 1 – .1 female 10-pin
- 1 – 28-pin Programmed Microcontroller
- 2 – 10K ohm 1/6 watt
- 1 – 330 ohm 1/6 watt
- 5 – 10K 805
- 2 – 2.2K ohm 1/6 watt
- 1 – Momentary Red Switch
- 1 – On-Off Switch
- 1 – SD/IO Memory Card Holder
- 1 – Bi-Colored LED
- 1 – Xtal
- 1 – Tin Container 2.6" x 1.8" high
- 1 – Lower G Accelerometer Set/PCB
- 2 – Component & SD Card PCB
- 1 – Eight-pin Socket
- 1 – 28-pin Chip Socket