The Nuts & Volts of BASIC Stamps, Volume 7
Product ID : SKU16354
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
Nuts & Volts of BASIC Stamps, Volume 7 includes articles #129 - 140 from Nuts & Volts Magazine.
In this 2006 collection, BASIC Stamp 1, BASIC Stamp 2, SX/B, and Propeller programming are explored in a series of real-world applications. This book is useful for the Nuts & Volts reader, newcomers to BASIC Stamp, SX, and Propeller microcontroller projects, and seasoned programmers looking for new ideas.
Some of the featured applications include:
- A BS2-based light controller
- A three-part series introducing the Propeller chip's Spin language
- Custom graphics for the Noritake 112x16 VFD display
- Hacking the Parallax GPS Module with SX/B
- Stepper-motor control with the Propeller chip
- And much more!