CNC Robotics: Build Your Own Workshop Bot
Product ID : SKU16156
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
Your Own Workshop Robot — at an Affordable Price!
Now for the first time you can get complete directions for building a CNC workshop bot for a total cost of around $1,500!
Nothing improves efficiency in a wood- or metalworking shop — or almost any small manufacturing concern — like a CNC (computer numerical control) robot. But if you’ve priced one, you know the cost isa whopping $7,500 or more. Even plans on the Internet are expensive — and you can’t tell if they suit your needs until you’ve forked over hundreds of dollars.
CNC Robotics gives you step-by-step, illustrated directions for designing, constructing, and testing a fully functional CNC robot that saves you 80 percent of the price of an off-the-shelf bot — and that can be customized to suit your purposes exactly, because you designed it. Written by an accomplished workshop bot designer/builder.This book gives you:
- Start-to-finish illustrated instructions
- Guidance on installing easy-to-understand Windows software for controlling your bot
- Plenty of time-saving tips, tricks, and pictorial help along the way
- Scaling and customizing instructions for building just the robot that you want
- Sources for easily obtained parts
- A complete course in workshop bot design and construction, perfect for courses or industry