Subscriber Price $32.50
Battery Marvel helps protect cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and any
other 12v vehicles from sudden battery failure. This easy-to-build kit
features a single LED that glows green, yellow or red, indicating
battery health at a glance. An extra-loud piezo driver alerts you to
Battery Marvel not only monitors your battery, but your starting and
charging systems as well. It rapidly samples voltage fluctuations
during cranking and charging and performs continuous analysis to ensure
your battery is healthy and well-charged.
Easy two wire, five-minute hookup for most vehicles.
Includes 4 page installation manual.
· Analyzes battery health around the clock. Works with cars, trucks,
motorcycles, boats, personal watercraft, ATVs, scooters and more.
· Embedded software monitors state of charge and state of health.
· Extra-loud (100+ dB) audible alarm with periodic reminder “chirp”
· Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts from -40 to 150 deg. F
· Low power PIC microcontroller consumes very little current
· Records cumulative statistics, battery performance history, alerts issued
(with timestamp and current temperature) and more in non-volatile FLASH memory
· Transmits recorded data optically at boot (blinks red LED @4800 bits/sec)
· Custom CNC-machined case with industrial Velcro backing strip
· Custom polycarbonate label with backside printing and stainless steel
· 18 gauge automotive-rated 12” connecting wires with ¼” spade terminals
· Measures just 1.5” x 1.25” x 0.75” and weighs only 1.5 oz.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR HIGH-VOLTAGE HYBRID OR ALL-ELECTRIC
VEHICLES. 12V ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ONLY.
Subscriber Discount Instructions:
1. Add items to your shopping cart
2. Proceed through checkout process
3. Input your NV account number shown above your
name on the Mailing label of your magazine in the
Customer Note Box at
the end of the payment details page, just before submitting the
All orders are processed
manually. Discounts will be applied before the order is processed and shipped.
Your subscriber discount will be shown as a discount dollar amount on your
invoice. If you have entered an email address you will be notified of your
discount prior to processing. T&L Publications recognizes and appreciates
our subscribers. We are not responsible for applying a subscriber discounts if
this information is not supplied to us. For further assistance please call us
at 800 783-4624
Send to friend
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: