|46 Science Fair Projects for the Evil Genius
Want to win first place in the next science fair? 46 Science Fair Projects for the Evil Genius has everything you need to create amazing, sophisticated projects that will wow the judges and keep everyone talking long after the awards are handed out
Using inexpensive, easy-to-find parts and tools, and following standard science fair requirements, these creative new projects test 46 theories from various disciplines, including physics, astronomy, energy, environmental science, and economics. Each project begins with an intriguing hypothesis that leaves plenty of room for you to add your own tweaks, making the project entirely different and new-the only limit is your imagination! 46 Science Fair Projects for the Evil Genius:
* Features instructions and plans for 46 inventive, winning projects, complete with 100 how-to illustrations
* Shows you how to assemble, design, and build devices to test the hypotheses offered for each project
* Leaves room for you to customize your project and create several variations, so the experiment is entirely your own!
* Removes the frustration-factor-all the parts you need are listed, along with sources
Regardless of your skill level, 46 Science Fair Projects for the Evil Genius provides you with all the parts lists and tools you need to test the hypotheses and complete projects with ease, such as:
* Water, Water, Everywhere-the effect of salt water flooding a lawn
* “Vlip!”-dogs respond to sounds, not the meaning of words
* Web Crawler-the effectiveness of Internet search engines
* M&M Ring around the World-the validity of sample size
* “Commercial” TV-comparison of programming to advertising content
* Sounds fishy-do goldfish have a water temperature preference?
* Split and Dip-strategy for making money in the stock market
* High-Tech Times-the willingness of people of different ages to adapt to new technology
* Not Just Lemonade-is adding lemon to cleaners just for marketing?
* Kinetic Pendulum-the relationship between a pendulum, an arc, and time
|Send to friend
|Recommended products list