|123 PIC Microcontroller Experiments for the Evil Genius
123 STEPS FROM NEWBIE TO PIC PROGRAMMING GENIUS!
"Smart" house features and "smart" appliances, are just some of the multitude of inexpensive PIC micontroller projects created by PIC expert Myke Predko.
More than just hours of fun, these exciting experiments provide a solid grounding in PIC microcontrollers and the skills needed to program them -- from the ground up. Each experiment builds on those before it, so you develop a hands-on, practical understanding of microcontroller programming. You don't need any knowledge of programming to get started. But by the end, you'll be able to complete your own awesome projects!
123 PIC Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius:
* Introduces you to programming and customizing the PIC MCU step-by-step -- you don't need to be a whiz to get started, but you will be when you are finished
* Shows you how to set up your own PICmicro MCU (microcontroller) and development lab based on one inexpensive Microchip PICkit 1(R) starter kit
* Vividly explains the science and electronics underlying microcontrollers
* Gives you enjoyable step-by-step experiments that build your skills, one small increment at a time
* Teaches you to program PICmicros in both C and assembly language
* Shows you how to interface sensors, switches, LEDs, LCDs, and other commonly used electronic interfaces
* Offers step-by-step experiments that develop handy resource routines in assembly language
* Challenges you to stretch the limits of PIC MCU applications
* Suggests exciting directions you can take your new programming skills
* Supplies parts lists and program listings
Go to: www.books.mcgraw-hill.com/authors/predko for:
* Full source code for the experiments
* PC executable code
* Links to buy your own Microchip PICkit 1 starter kit
* Links to other resources
IMAGINATIVE EXPERIMENTS THAT TEACH PIC MCU PROGRAMMING -- WHILE PROVIDING HOURS OF LEARNING FUN!
|Send to friend
|Recommended products list